Wasn't this child only just born 7 months ago? I cannot believe how much she has grown and changed. She blows raspberries now and makes me laugh every time.
Who is your photographer? Or is it you? These pictures are beautiful and I admire you so much for taking the time to blog. It is a wonderful thing to do. What a gift to her. Truly. You two are cute a pair. What gorgeous women. Ahhhhh.
So wonderful! Happy to have this connection to you and Sadie being so far away. I am so completely happy for you, you are an amazing mom and friend. Love and miss you! Thanks for blogging! This is one, I definitely want to keep track of!! love and hugs!
Who is your photographer? Or is it you? These pictures are beautiful and I admire you so much for taking the time to blog. It is a wonderful thing to do. What a gift to her. Truly. You two are cute a pair. What gorgeous women. Ahhhhh.
ReplyDeletelove k.
So wonderful! Happy to have this connection to you and Sadie being so far away. I am so completely happy for you, you are an amazing mom and friend. Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for blogging! This is one, I definitely want to keep track of!!
love and hugs!